The supergroup Metal Allegiance have released a new track called 'Voodoo Of The Godsend' off their upcoming sophomore LP Volume II - Power Drunk Majesty which will be out on September 7.
The allegiance consists has a very accomplished lineup, with permanent members Mike Portnoy (ex-Dream Theater), David Ellefson (Megadeth), Alex Skolnick (Testament) and Mike Menghi. In each song, the band invite another vocalist to feature on the track, and for this song it's the legendary Max Cavalera from Sepultura who lends his growls to a very heavy and tribal atmosphere. Have a listen!
The band's last album was their 2015 self-titled which included features from Arch Enemy, Hatebreed, Periphery, The Dillinger Escape Plan and Trivium to name a few! They've got a lot of cool friends.
Volume II - Power Drunk Majesty tracklisting:
01. The Accuser (feat. Trevor Strnad)
02. Bound By Silence (feat. John Bush)
03. Mother Of Sin (feat. Bobby Blitz)
04. Terminal Illusion (feat. Mark Tornillo)
05. King With A Paper Crown (feat. Johan Hegg)
06. Voodoo Of The Godsend (feat. Max Cavalera)
07. Liars & Thieves (feat. Troy Sanders)
08. Impulse Control (feat. Mark Osegueda)
09. Power Drunk Majesty (Part I) (feat. Mark Osegueda)
10. Power Drunk Majesty (Part II) (feat. Floor Jansen)
Listen to Metal Allegiance now.
Listen to Max Cavalera Feature on NAILS' Super Heavy New Single 'Endless Resistance'Read More 5 months ago
Max Cavalera: A lot of the lyrics of Beneath The Remains were inspired by U2.Read More 5 months ago
Max and Igor Cavalera Announce 'Return: Beneath Arise' Australian Tour in MarchRead More 8 months ago